Re: [Exim] copy all outgoing messages

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nico Erfurth
To: exim-users
CC: Tamas TEVESZ, Raphaël Berghmans
Betreff: Re: [Exim] copy all outgoing messages
Philip Hazel wrote:

>>NO!
>>
>>Write it 1000 times.
>>"Systems filters are not for routing"
>
> But they can be used for taking extra copies of a message. That is not
> routing, because it applies to a message, not to an address.

It also applies has to an address (somehow), because I need the
recipients for the mail, to filter out the outgoing mails.

>>it should look like this
>>
>>remote_smtp:
>> driver = smtp
>> shadow_transport = save_mails_to_external
>
> NO! (to quote yourself :-)

:)

> Shadow transports work only for local transports. Besides, if you did it
> that way you would get a copy for every recipient of a message. A system
> filter can give you just one copy.

But how do I filter for external mails in a system-filter?
I don't like to rely on header informations.

I must admit that I didn't test this config, because I never needed it :)

Nico