Re: [Exim] Web based mail

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Niels Dettenbach
To: vhowell
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Web based mail
We have currently tested

openwebmail 1.7x
http://openwebmail.org
and
Squirrelmail
http://squirrelmail.org

wich both works correct with exim (3.3x - 4.1x). For compatibility we
symlinked exim to the sendmail binarys (e.g. /usr/sbin/sendmail
/usr/lib/sendmail etc.) The sendmail interface of exim works correct with all
web-based "standard" Mail/SMTP-applications in our cases.

best regards,

Niels Dettenbach.

--
---