[Exim] local_domains lookup deferred forever?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: atxl
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] local_domains lookup deferred forever?
Okay, after further discussion and testing, it turns out that the LDAP
lookup is _not_ the culprit. Any suggestions as to where to look to
find something which could cause these symptoms?:

Multiple recipients result in the first listed recipient being properly
delivered, the others go into permanent loop with 'local_domains lookup
deferred' messages, even when there is no lookup for local_domains (I
replaced the lookup with a colon seperated list of the local domains
for the box.)

Thanx for any help,
Clint