Re: [Exim] Web based Email and Normal email using same mailb…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Nico Erfurth
To: Kevin Reed
CC: Exim Users Mailing List
題目: Re: [Exim] Web based Email and Normal email using same mailboxes?
Kevin Reed wrote:
> We have a desire to allow people to access their mailboxes remotely
> using a Web based Interface, but to also allow them when they are in
> the office to access their mailboxes using the normal interface
> (Mutt in this case).
>
> I'm looking for something that would permit either. We are using
> Exim on all of the machines in question.
>
> I've seen a bunch of web mail packages, but all of them are based upon
> IMAP/POP type mailboxes.

IMAP is what you are looking for, the messages will stay on the server,
so the user can access them however and from where he wants.

ciao