Re: [Exim] redirection process vanished unexpectedly

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Nico Erfurth
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] redirection process vanished unexpectedly
On Tue, 21 Jan 2003, Nico Erfurth wrote:

> Maybe it's time for the exim 4.14 release, especially the "nonmail
> command" bug is very annoying, and hit me very hard this weekend. After
> my server was down for 3 days (not exims fault :)), it received all
> mails from the backup yesterday and some of them were bounced because of
> the bug :-/

It might be time, but the release is not ready. In particular, I haven't
fixed the nonmail command bug yet, though I hope to work on it tomorrow.
(And then maybe I'll post a patch.) There are also a number of other
items that I want get done. I'm aiming for the end of February or some
time in March.