Re: [Exim] exiscan - notify recipient if mail is rejected

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nico Erfurth
A: asbjorn
Cc: Exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] exiscan - notify recipient if mail is rejected
Asbjørn Høiland Aarrestad wrote:
>>The virusname is in $h_x-infected, if your exiscan-setup is correct (see
>> my filterfile).
>

> $h_x-infected returns "UNKNOWN" and I guess it's becuse I haven't got a
> correct exiscan-setup. I'm looking for help fixing the exiscan-setup for
> finding the virus-name in the string.

You have to setup
exiscan_av_scanner_regexp_description
in your configfile, see the README file for more informations, as an
example, for f-prot I use this
exiscan_av_scanner_regexp_description = Infection: (.*)

You really should ask on the exiscan-list for this, see
http://duncanthrax.net/exilist/exilist.cgi.pl to subscribe.

ciao