[Exim] Denying senders with special DNS names via regexps...…

Autor: Michael Jakscht
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Denying senders with special DNS names via regexps... need a bit help...

Hi,

I have many users from one german ISP who are always sending spam and
viruses under our own mailaddresses (lets say from mailer-daemon).
I want to set up a rule on exim 3.36 which checks for the DNS name in every
smtp session.

Here is a header, note the From: and To: fields, both are "faked" in that
manner, that they aren't true... we don't send ourselves spam and viruses,
especially not from our mailer-daemon... ;-) *g*

---