[Exim] Exim 4 and exiscan...

Author: Michael Jakscht
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Exim 4 and exiscan...

Hi,

I have another question regarding exim 4 and exiscan.
I plan to update to exim 4 in time, actually I use exim3.36 and
amavis-perl-11.
Is it possible, to migrate to exim4 and exiscan without having huge
problems?
And, is it possible to configure exiscan in a matter like amavis, so that
exiscan sends out warning emails when a virus is found to the a) admins, b)
recipient and c) the sender?
Also, is it possible that exiscan saves (quarantines) the virusmail in a
special directory like amavis?
Sorry if this all is answered on the exiscan pages, I admit I actually
really don't have and haven't had the time to take a real close look at the
exiscan pages...

Michael