Re: [Exim] Help with expansion variables

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
To: Tony Earnshaw
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Help with expansion variables
On 19 Jan 2003, Tony Earnshaw wrote:

> What I'm trying to do, is to reject mail from senders who claim to be a
> local part in my domain.

A dangerous thing to do if there is any chance that

(a) One of your users may send out a message that gets forwarded back to
your MTA.

(b) You support roving users (with AUTH or whatever).

> A certain (very small up to now, but growing)
> amount of spam comes from these.

Sickening, isn't it.

>   # Trying to shut out people from outside who say they're us.
>   # Works partly :-)
>    deny condition = ${if and { \
>      {!eq {$sender_address_domain}{$domain}} \
>      {eq {$sender_address_local_part}{*@$domain}} \
>      } \
>      {true}{false} \
>      }