Re: [Exim] Help with expansion variables

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
A: Tony Earnshaw, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Help with expansion variables
At 7:00 +0100 2003/01/20, Tony Earnshaw wrote:
>Since I don't insist on authorization for local users (there are few and
>I trust them) I can't make use of Guliano's solution (I've already given
>local users the green light).

if what you say is correct, than you are an open relay.
You imply that you give local users the green light (==relay) on the
basis of the envelope from (that is what I am checking to stop fake
local senders from outside).
If you instead just meant that you are accepting on the basis of

   accept  hosts         = +relay_from_hosts

where relay_from_hosts includes 127.0.0.1, then "my" rule will still
work. It just needs to be put right before mail is *accepted* for
local users.

Giuliano

--
H U M P H
    || |||

Java & C++ Server/Client/Human Interface applications on MacOS - MacOS X
http://www.humph.com/