Re: [Exim] SMTP delivery to remote hosts

Author: Andrzej Filip
To: exim-users
CC: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Subject: Re: [Exim] SMTP delivery to remote hosts
Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> On Sunday, January 19, 2003 4:13 AM [GMT+0530=IST],
> Andrzej Filip <anfi@???> wrote:
>
> > (Safe) ETRN requires static IP (as provided in the discussed case).
> >
> > Yet another option (beside UUCP) for dialup links is ATRN
> > (Authenticated Turn) implemented by some MTAs (MS ?).
>
> Hi! You here as well? Cool.

I have decided to learn about other MTAs too :)

> ATRN / ODMR is supported using odmrd or other third party daemons - I
> posted a link to odmrd earlier in this thread.

I read the mail list from shared imap folder. My replies (with my
"usenet" email address) go to the list via moderator and it takes some
time.

It would be nice to create news:comp.mail.exim , would not it ?

--
Andrzej [pl>en: Andrew] Adam Filip http://www.polbox.com/a/anfi/