Re: [Exim] Help with expansion variables

Autor: Tony Earnshaw
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Help with expansion variables
søn, 2003-01-19 kl. 15:05 skrev Giuliano Gavazzi:

> # deny if sender pretends to be in local domain and connection not
> authenticated
> deny    sender_domains  = +local_domains
>        message = forged sender in local domain.
>        log_message     = preposterous_senders

Hmmm ... I put this just after my "accept domains = +local_domains" ACL.
It didn't work. That had an endpass, so I took that out, still doesn't
work.

And yes, I HUP Exim each time, even though it's not necessary in this
case.

Thanks anyway!

Best,

Tony

Trying 212.238.97.135...
Connected to billy.demon.nl.
Escape character is '^]'.
220-billy.demon.nl ESMTP Exim 4.12 #1
220-Sun, 19 Jan 2003 16:15:54 +0100
220-
220-This service will automatically and silently
220 discard all unsolicited commercial mail
helo me
250 billy.demon.nl Hello machine.domain.no [172.16.1.201]
mail from: tonni@???
250 OK
rcpt to: billy@???
250 Accepted