Re: [Exim] LDAP V3

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tony Earnshaw
A: Joseph Kezar
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] LDAP V3
søn, 2003-01-19 kl. 01:33 skrev Joseph Kezar:

> I am using the latest OpenLDAP 2.1.x and it only speaks LDAP V3. My Exim was compiled with OpenLDAP as the direcitons called for. Everything worked until we upgraded our LDAP server from V2 to V3. Now Exim is unable to deliver. In the logs I get a error 2: protocol error. Is there anyway I can make my lookups in my exim configuration use LDAP v3?

You don't say which Exim version. Exim 4 (.10-8 and .12) should support
LDAPv3. Mine does :-)

However, I'm using Openldap 2.1.10 and various clients can't manage v3.
Try setting "allow bind_v2" in slapd.conf to enable LDAPv2. There are
more "allow" options you might be interested in; try 'man 5 slapd.conf".

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw