Re: [Exim] Problem with Exim build

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Interware \(Roboz\)
To: Nico Erfurth
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Problem with Exim build
Hi,

    I have installed the glibc (ver: 2.2.4-21), glibc-devel and glibc-devel
packages (include: /lib/libresolv.so.2, /usr/lib/libresolv.so,
/usr/lib/libresolva and etc.). Versions of the Exims, which I tried to
build, are 3.34 and  4.12. All of them cause same problem, see below. My
system is a Suse Linux 7.3 on an I686.

-
gcc -c -O    version.c
/bin/rm -f exim
gcc -o exim  accept.o child.o daemon.o dbfn.o debug.o deliver.o direct.o
directory.o dns.o drtables.o exim.o expand.o filter.o globals.o header.o
host.o log.o match.o moan.o os.o parse.o queue.o readconf.o retry.o
rewrite.o route.o search.o smtp_in.o smtp_out.o spool_in.o spool_out.o
store.o string.o tls.o tod.o transport.o tree.o verify.o  version.o \
  libident/libident.a pcre/libpcre.a directors/directors.a \
  routers/routers.a transports/transports.a lookups/lookups.a \
  auths/auths.a \
  -lnsl -lcrypt     \
  -ldb -lresolv
dns.o: In function `dns_init':
dns.o(.text+0x10): undefined reference to `res_init'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [exim] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/install/exim/build-Linux-i386'
make: *** [go] Error 2
-

Thanks your help!

Bela