RE: [Exim] [GUI based Mail Management for EXIM]

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Terry Shows
A: exim
Asunto: RE: [Exim] [GUI based Mail Management for EXIM]
I currently have an associate who has built a completely gui (read web
based) interface to sendmail/ and spamassassin. Converting it to use exim
would be a minor issue, if there is enough interest in it.

The down side: This is a commercial product, and not available for "free".

The only reason I would mention it in this group is that it might be a way
for some of you to increase your business, along with helping to increase
the acceptance of exim.

All who might be interested in it, please forward information directly to
me, and I will be happy to pass your responses on to him. If the interest
is high enough, I will consider helping him with converting it to use exim
instead of sendmail.

The product manages spamassassin completely, and can be used to set up
tables (like valid domains, valid relay entries, and others without much
effort).

Thanks in advance
Terry Shows