Re: [Exim] email in queue but not delivering

Autor: Jerry M. Howell II
A: Exim Mailing List
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] email in queue but not delivering
On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 10:08:39AM +0000, Matthew Byng-Maddick wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 09:39:25PM -0700, Jerry M. Howell II wrote:
>
> of course, you've tried such clever tricks as running
> exim -d+all -M18Z1YZ-0003AV-00
> so you can post your debugging output here too, right?

No I didn't but I actualy figured it out less than an hour ago. It was
spamassasin. I realy need to uninstall that program. I disabled it in
thier account and they now get e-mail. BTW, anyone have any other good
recomendations for spam so my client can at least get some spam
protection? We have EXIM thats provided by cpanel and, well looks like
cpanel doesn't implement it very well. I need something with a web
interface for my clients. Just pooling ideas here.
--
Jerry M. Howell II