[Exim] email in queue but not delivering

Author: Jerry M. Howell II
Subject: [Exim] email in queue but not delivering
Hello all, got a problem with a few of my client's thats just started
showing up in the past few days. They have multiple accounts in virtual
domains and I'm stumped. Mabe someone could refer me to a page that will
explain the best way to trubleshoot this prolem. BTW, here are my log
messages

2003-01-15 21:23:07 18Z1YZ-0003AV-00 <= root@??? U=root
P=local S=396
2003-01-15 21:23:10 18Z1YZ-0003AV-00 == dolls@???
T=virtual_sa_userdelivery defer (-25): filter process failure 69 while
writing to /home/pixie01/mail/pixiedust.com/dolls/inbox
2003-01-15 21:26:54 18Z1YZ-0003AV-00 == dolls@???
T=virtual_sa_userdelivery defer (-43): Retry time not yet reached
2003-01-15 21:34:27 18Z1YZ-0003AV-00 == dolls@???

--
Jerry M. Howell II