[Exim] message_sufix in HTML and base64 messages.

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Jose de Paula Eufrasio Junior
To: Lista Exim
題目: [Exim] message_sufix in HTML and base64 messages.
Hello...

I set up a message_suffix on my amavis router so it can ${readfile} an
little text that goes in all messages that get thru it... The text shows
up fine on the plain text mail, but in HTML/Outlook/Bas64 messages the
text just vanishes (it's on the code, but doesn't show up in the mail
program).

And a question, the message suffix can damage an attachment or something
like that?

And there's a way to put a banner on the end of the message that shows
up in any email?

thanks
coredump