Re: [Exim] Virtual Addresses -> Local Users

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
A: Aaron B. Russell, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Virtual Addresses -> Local Users
what do you mean you don't know? If you think that "realuser" will
get the result of the lookup, why don't you just put your lookup
expression in place of "$realuser" in the line below?

Also, your lookup expression is broken:

>"${lookup{${lc:$local_part@$domain}}lsearch{/etc/virtusertable}"

is missing a } at the end.

your file line should be something like:

file =
${lookup{${lc:$local_part@$domain}}lsearch{/etc/virtusertable}{$value}fail}

Giuliano

--
H U M P H
    || |||

Java & C++ Server/Client/Human Interface applications on MacOS - MacOS X
http://www.humph.com/