Re: [Exim] Exim 4.10 && Mysql && Autoreply/forward

Top Pagina
Auteur: Nico Erfurth
Aan: Roderick Groesbeek
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Exim 4.10 && Mysql && Autoreply/forward
Roderick Groesbeek wrote:
> --
>                             Howdy,

> Info:
> ===
> I'm currently implementing an e-mail server with only the users in a mysql database.
> Now I'm a bit confused how the autoreply and forward mechanism should be nicely
> configured/implemented.
>
> I see router + transport configurations only, and that's the way I think it should be.
> (No local files on the NON-USER unix system)
>

> Questions:
> ========
> Does someone here has a nice (working) example, tips, tricks I should encounter/tackle?
> Are there any pointers I should read (the spec.txt is not very enlightening about this part)?

1.) upgrade to exim4.12
2.) <usual rant> don't post multipart messages to the list </usual rant>

You can use the data option of the redirect router to read a filterfile
from the database, or doing forwarding directly.

example for simple forwarding:

virtual_mysql_alias:
   driver = redirect
   data = ${lookup mysql {select newaddr from aliases where \
              localpart=${quote_mysql:$local_part} and \
              domain = ${quote_mysql:$domain}}}

ciao