[Exim] Exim 4.10 && Mysql && Autoreply/forward

Autor: Roderick Groesbeek
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Exim 4.10 && Mysql && Autoreply/forward
                            Howdy,

Info:
===
I'm currently implementing an e-mail server with only the users in a mysql database.
Now I'm a bit confused how the autoreply and forward mechanism should be nicely
configured/implemented.

I see router + transport configurations only, and that's the way I think it should be.
(No local files on the NON-USER unix system)

Questions:
========
Does someone here has a nice (working) example, tips, tricks I should encounter/tackle?
Are there any pointers I should read (the spec.txt is not very enlightening about this part)?

Thnx for your time.

Vriendelijke Groet,

Roderick
--
Pettemerstraat 12A                                  T r I p l e
1823 CW Alkmaar                                         T