[Exim] Seminar

Góra strony
Autor: Ron McKeating
Dla: Exim-Users (E-mail)
Temat: [Exim] Seminar
Hi,

I have had quite a response to the idea of putting on a 1 day seminar
here at Loughborough. I would like to sound out people for dates, I was
thinking of Easter. What subjects would most people like covered. I may
make it a 2 day job if there are many subjects getting a lot of votes. I
will publish the costs of staying overnight when I get an idea of
numbers interested.

Phil has suggested he will not have time in the summer course to cover
everything people would like, so we could try and do some of it at
Easter. Some subjects suggested have been, spam/spamassassin, AV (we use
kaspersky maybe they could be persuaded to come along and talk),
storage eg ldap/mysql, large scale systems, also mail archiving is
being discussed here at the moment anybody got any thoughts on that ?

Please reply to me if you would be interested in coming and suggest some
Easter dates that would be good for you, how many would be coming with
you and what subjects would you really like to see covered. I will make
sure we do not duplicate anything Phil has planned to do for the summer.

Cheers

Ron

--
Ron McKeating