Re: [Exim] Exim 4.11 - not removing frozen messages

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Graham Briggs
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Exim 4.11 - not removing frozen messages
On Monday 13 January 2003 10:59 am, Jamie Nudds wrote:

> I have set the following in my configure file
>
> ignore_bounce_errors_after = 1d
> timeout_frozen_after            = 2d

I have a question relating to this - what are good defaults to use for
these settings and other exim settings?

I am currently using:

smtp_accept_max = 50
message_size_limit = 20M
split_spool_directory
auto_thaw = 8h
ignore_bounce_errors_after = 7d
timeout_frozen_after = 14d

for a server that is providing mail forwarding.

I had no problem with exim 4.12 removing frozen messages after the 7 days
however. When I upgraded from 3.16 to 4.12 (went very well, the
convert4r4 script worked very well) the software freed up a vast number
of frozen messages on the hard drive that 3.16 hadn't removed for some
reason.

Graham