Re: [Exim] Proposal for an Exim course in Cambridge

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: D.M.Chapman
To: Ron McKeating
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Proposal for an Exim course in Cambridge
On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 04:40:22PM +0000, Ron McKeating wrote:
> That would be useful, we are using exiscan with kaspersky and
> spamassassin, finding it very good indeed.
>
> Could people indicate whether they would be interested in attending so I
> can get some idea of numbers.

Definately. I am sure Kent would send one or two people. It would be best
for us if it was a little later in the year as we have some new staff who
I would like to send but they are waiting for the exim course first :-)

We are looking at spamassasin and currently use mailscanner - seeing
presentations on what "everyone else" does would be great

Darren