[Exim] Spam/Virus scanning mini-HOWTO/RPMs

Autor: Tim Jackson
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Spam/Virus scanning mini-HOWTO/RPMs
Hi all,

My mini-HOWTO on spam/virus scanning with Exim seems to have been quite
well-received, so I've updated it to include some feedback from various
people (including a few corrections/updates and more detailed explanations
in some areas), and you can get V1.0.1 from
http://www.timj.co.uk/linux/exim.php . Thanks to those who e-mailed me
with comments/suggestions; I'm open to any more that anyone might have.

Of interest to those using Exim RPMs, there's also a minor update to my
Exim 4.12 spec file on the same site, alongside a minor update to the
sophie RPM and major updates to the Sophos Antivirus packages that go
alongside it if you're doing virus scanning. Overall, I believe that any
combination of Exim/Exiscan/SA-Exim/Sophos/sophie should now be reasonably
easy to get up and running in RPM packaging with the specs on my site.

Tim