Re: [Exim] Not spam-scanning certain addresses

Top Pagina
Auteur: Kjetil Kjernsmo
Aan: Nico Erfurth, Tim Jackson
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Not spam-scanning certain addresses
Hi!

Thanks so much for the response!

On Sunday 12 January 2003 19:19, Nico Erfurth wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Jan 2003, Tim Jackson wrote:
> > > What I'm trying to do is to make sure that SA never touches
> > > e-mail that it is my damned duty to read anyway, such as e-mail
> > > to abuse (not that I've had any e-mail to that address... :-) )
> > > and postmaster (and security etc).
> >
> > If you upgrade to Exim 4, you can add an ACL rule that adds some
> > kind of 'flag' header to mails to certain addresses (postmaster,
> > abuse,...) and then use the presence (or otherwise) of that flag in
> > your SA router condition.
> >
> > With Exim 3, you can probably just add a check for certain local
> > parts in your SA director condition, something like this
> > (untested):
> >
> > ... {!eq {$local_part}{postmaster}} ...

I tried to set this line to
    condition = "${if and { {!eq {$local_part}{postmaster}}
{!def:h_X-Spam-Flag:} {!eq {$received_protocol}{spam-scanned}} {!eq
{$received_protocol}{local}} } {1}{0}}"
and sent a spammy message to postmaster, but it was still scanned.

Postmaster is an alias for root and root is an alias for my own local
account, would that have anything to do with it? Or did I do something
else wrong?

> or just adding local_parts = !postmaster : !root : ....

Sounds interesting! Where should I add that? (director, the whole
config, or?)

> But this will only work for local accounts.

As I said above, these are only aliases for local accounts, so that
would work, wouldn't it?

> As Tim suggested, you should upgrade to exim4, it really makes life
> easier. :)

Mmmm, yeah... But you know, the advice people like me often get is
"stick to your distro, son", so... And I can't really say I have a test
box I can play with either...

Cheers,

Kjetil
--