RE: [Exim] Proposal for an Exim course in Cambridge

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Ron McKeating
CC: Exim-Users (E-mail)
Betreff: RE: [Exim] Proposal for an Exim course in Cambridge
On 10 Jan 2003, Ron McKeating wrote:

> So how would people feel about coming to us for a day, what is most
> pressing to be covered? who would speak? Phil would you come and spend a
> day with us.

I'd be very happy to attend an Exim conference, even if I don't speak
formally. Indeed, if you have lots of other speakers, I think it would
be better if I don't speak (at least not on a technical Exim topic - I
do have a short talk about the history of Exim/PCRE that I could
resurrect, for instance).

We must just make sure the dates do not clash. My colleague will be
trying to fix course dates asap - late June or early July was popular
last year. I will inform people as soon as we know them.

Philip