RE: [Exim] helo_allow_chars in version 4.12

Autor: Christian Kyony
A: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] helo_allow_chars in version 4.12
I have a problem when I try to send a email with an underscore in the
address.
For example: If I try to send a mail to ph_malko@??? , I get the error

501: ph_malko@???: "@" or "." expected after ph>

See also below
$ /usr/exim/bin/exim -odf -v ph_malko@???
.
LOG: MAIN
<= ckyony@ns U=ckyony P=local S=223
.Connecting to mx1.mail.yahoo.com [64.157.4.82]:25 ... connected
SMTP<< 220 YSmtp mta414.mail.yahoo.com ESMTP service ready
SMTP>> EHLO ns

  SMTP<< 250-mta414.mail.yahoo.com
         250-8BITMIME
         250-SIZE 10485760
         250 PIPELINING

SMTP>> MAIL FROM:<ckyony@ns> SIZE=1254
SMTP>> RCPT TO:<ph_malko@???>
SMTP>> DATA

SMTP<< 501 Syntax error in parameters or arguments
SMTP<< 503 A single MAIL command is required
SMTP<< 504 A single MAIL command is required
SMTP>> QUIT

LOG: MAIN
** ph_malko@??? R=dnslookup T=remote_smtp: SMTP error from remote
mailer
after MAIL FROM:<ckyony@ns> SIZE=1254: host mx1.mail.yahoo.com
[64.157.4.82]: 50
1 Syntax error in parameters or arguments
LOG: MAIN
<= <> R=18Xg2I-0006Mr-00 U=exim P=local S=1062
LOG: MAIN
=> ckyony <ckyony@ns> R=localuser T=local_delivery
LOG: MAIN
Completed