Re: [Exim] Newbie filter problem

Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Newbie filter problem
Quoth Jørgen Giversen on Sat, Jan 11, 2003:
> error in forward file (filtering not enabled): missing or malformed

> local part (expected word or "<") in "if $header_from: is
> "user@???""

Set allow_filter on the relevant redirect router instance (called
"userforward" in the default configuration).

Vadik.

--
Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us
as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching