Re: [Exim] Forcing Retry

Autor: Jeremy C. Reed
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Forcing Retry
On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Philip Hazel wrote:

> > (By the way, searching for "queue" in Exim 4 faq doesn't seem to have any
> > answer.)
>
> Do you mean a text search? There are plenty of entries in the KWIC

I mean "/queue" (in exim-html-4.10/doc/html/FAQ.html) doesn't bring up any
FAQ entries that appear to be related to forcing retries for all items in
queue.

In other words, it would be good to have a question (and corresponding
answer) in the FAQ like:

       Is there a command I can send to Exim to
       retry all queued messages regardless of their
       retry schedule?

Jeremy C. Reed
echo 'G014AE824B0-07CC?/JJFFFI?D64CB>D=3C427=>;>6HI2><J' |
tr /-_ :\ Sc-y./ | sed swxw`uname`w