[Exim] a little help with .forward file.

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Dale Wilson
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Betreff: [Exim] a little help with .forward file.

I'm just getting by on a thread. Please could someone tell me how to
automatically forward an email to a run cgi script.
I need to do it from a different account than the default account. I have
a server running virtual domains I would like an email that comes to
<mailto:test@domain.com> test@??? to be sent to process a cgi script.
I can get this to work with by putting /CatchAllAccountName
,"|/usr/local/bin/perl /home/ virtual account/public_html/cgi/test.cgi" but
I need it only to work when I receive mail from test@???.
I hope this is a little clear.

Sincerely,
Dale Wilson