Re: [Exim] Proposal for an Exim course in Cambridge

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Mike Richardson
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Proposal for an Exim course in Cambridge
On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 03:08:42PM +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Mike Richardson wrote:
>
> > I'll add some suggestions: large scale virtual domains, authenticated
> > SMTP.
>
> I know people want that kind of training, but I am not in a position to
> give it, because I don't have the experience. (And I don't have time to
> acquire the experience.)

I don't think anyone would expect a single person to be an expert on
all aspects of email, not even an MTA author.

> Of course, I do say stuff about authentication, and I do mention virtual
> domains and scaling, but only at a basic level.

and you have whetted our appetities for more :-)

Maybe these topics are beyond an explicitly exim seminar but given the
level of demand and the level of experience available on this list
alone, there ought to be some way to bring people together.

Your monster is growing rapidly.

Mike

--
-----Plain text only please - attachments stripped on arrival.------
Copyright 2002       Mike Richardson, Room G98, Manchester Computing