[Exim] Need some help with this one....

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeramie Mesenbring
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Need some help with this one....
Ok. I have a windows 2K box running cygwin 1.3.15(0.63/3/2) with Exim 4.10-3
and SpamAssassin 2.43.
This MTA is a relay (AKA secondary) for an e-mail domain fastrodsrus.com.

The problem, I have been unable to create a way to get e-mail back in around
the SpamAssassin plugins.

example: you send an e-mail that gets flagged as Spam, I send you an auto
on how to bypass SpamAssassin. real e-mail example jmesenbr@???
would then be
real-jmesenbr@??? You send a e-mail to
real-jmesenbr@??? and you'll get
a "bounce" message because real-jmesenbr@??? is not real, its
just a way to try to filter.

I can create a router that will find real- no problem but can't then rewrite
the needed headers to remove "real-"
from the $h_To: @ transport time.

I can use the "rewrite" section of the configuration file, but then the
router no longer will see real-.

I hope I have been able to convey what I am trying to do: Any help is much
appreciated.