[Exim] Re: Best practices: .forward and .procmailrc?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Bernard Massot
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Re: Best practices: .forward and .procmailrc?
On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 04:44:38PM -0500, Derek Simkowiak wrote:

>     I'm trying to use procmail as my local delivery agent.  But I'm
> having some confusion as to the relationship of the Exim to procmail.

>     Any help (esp. examples) would be greatly appreciated.

Here is how I get procmail running with Exim (Exim4) :

# Router
procmail:
    driver = accept
    transport = procmail_pipe
    check_local_user
    require_files = ${home}/.procmailrc:/usr/bin/procmail

# Transport
procmail_pipe:
    driver = pipe
    command = /usr/bin/procmail
    return_path_add
    delivery_date_add
    envelope_to_add

With this config you just need to have a .procmailrc file in your home
directory to make Exim use procmail. That doesn't affect the way
.forward files work.
--
Bernard Massot