Re: [Exim] "driver" concept?

Author: JP Kelly
To: Nico Erfurth
CC: Derek Simkowiak, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] "driver" concept?
Here is a router from my configure file:

catch_all:
     driver = redirect
     data = admin@${lookup mysql {SELECT domain FROM domains \
         WHERE type="local" and domain="${domain}" }}

regarding the part "driver = redirect"
what exactly does it do/mean?
I presume it redirects or tells the router to redirect.
where does it redirect from and to?
what tells it where to redirect to?
I am sure this is pretty basic stuff but the router syntax is just not
very intuitive to me.