Re: [Exim] "driver" concept?

Author: JP Kelly
To: Derek Simkowiak
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] "driver" concept?
I agree the driver concept is pretty difficult to grasp.
I have edited my config file and gotten it to do what I want through
looking at examples and trial and error but as far as understanding the
basic concepts of drivers I think I am only 25 % there.
I even bought the ORielly Exim book but my brain seems to lock up while
reading it.
An "Exim Drivers for Dummies" would be nice.