[Exim] DNSBL Question/Alert

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: James P. Roberts
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] DNSBL Question/Alert
Dear Exim List:

+defer_unknown:relays.osirusoft.com

caused problems for me, beginning about 7 AM EST today, Jan. 6, 2003.
The response time from this particular DNSBL is running around 20
seconds (at least, for a ping to it, as a quick check). As a result,
the DNS blocking list check began timing out, and ALL incoming messages
were deferred (until I went in and removed the +defer_unknowns, and also
removed relays.osirusoft.com from the list... I kept the other one I
use, as it still seems to be working well.)

Does anyone perchance know what happened to Osirusoft?

Anyway, check your logs, if you use this particular DNSBL.

Jim Roberts
Punster Productions, Inc.