Re: [Exim] eximstats understanding problem

Página Inicial
Autor: Thomas Baumann
Para: exim-users@exim.org
Assunto: Re: [Exim] eximstats understanding problem
How can I count the outgoing and incoming mails separately ?
I will setup sth like exiscan but for the older logs I need
a solution.

The way my mails go is

from@extern ---> mymailserver
                   --> procmail (spamfilter, rblcheck)
                   --> amavis

recip@intern --> mymailserver
                   --> amavis

So I cannot break the report (below) to get the correct result ?

Thanks for any help again.

Thomas.

--
Thomas Baumann // tirili+list.exim@???