[Exim] exiscan 4.12 conditional problems?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Paul Miles
Para: exiscanusers, exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] exiscan 4.12 conditional problems?
Hi Everyone,

I'm sure i'm missing something obvious, but I really can't get this to work.

I have patched exim 4.12 with exiscan 4.12-20.

I want to only scan mails for certain domains for virus and spam. I figured
I could do this by using the following conditional.

exiscan_av_condition = ${if eq {}
{${lookup{$domain}lsearch{/usr/TESTING/exim/et
c/av-scan}{$value}{no}}}{yes}{no}}

where the text file /usr/TESTING/exim/etc/av-scan contains a newline
seperated list of domain names.

I have tried several variants to this condition, but I can't make it match
any domains listed in the specified text file.

Can someone point out my (obvious?) mistake?

Many thanks in advance,

Paul Miles