Re: [Exim] LDAP Aliases for system-wide, and virtual-domains…

Top Pagina
Auteur: Eric Renfro
Aan: exim-users@exim.org
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] LDAP Aliases for system-wide, and virtual-domains.
> well, if one or two or twenty, it's all the same.
>
> ldap_postmaster:
>   driver = redirect
>   local_parts = ldap;ldap::///o=blabla?something?one?(generalalias=\
>                      ${quote_ldap:$local_part})
>   data = postmaster@???

> I'm not an LDAP-expert, but this should give you an hint, how to implement
> such things, the ldap;-query must return something thats true.

Yeah, The biggest problem, really, is the schema, objectclasses, and etc, to
use. There's no standardized schema's out there.. Only drafts, and expired
drafts for ideas of how to, of which some are very hard to get a hold of
since they are expired. Part of the lachman-laser-mail-routing drafted ideas
are in the openldap misc.schema, but that's only one small part.

--
Eric Renfro
Myrddin Computers & Designs - CEO/President