Re: [Exim] TLS + Multiple certs + Multiple domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Josh Stompro
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] TLS + Multiple certs + Multiple domains
Thanks for responding. Would you mind explaining your response?
I'm afraid they are to clever for me. I have looked at the docs again
and the tls_certificate option is of type "string" not "string*". Are
you using that * as a wildcard or as added ephasis? Wouldn't I need to
run a different exim instance for each IP if I wanted them to use
different certs?
Thanks
Josh