[Exim] LDAP Aliases for system-wide, and virtual-domains.

Autor: Eric Renfro
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] LDAP Aliases for system-wide, and virtual-domains.
Hey, I'm trying to setup exim to use LDAP for system-wide aliases and
virtual-domain aliases.

Basically the system-wide aliases, like postmaster@domain for example, would
always go to the main postmaster account, instead of inside a virtual-domain
account.

I've been looking at lachman-laser-ldap-mail-routing drafts, what ones I can
find that are archives somewhere, anyway, since they all seem to be expired
ieft drafts.

Does anyone have any recomendations, or how to setup such a ldap schema for
use of aliases, forwarding, grouped lists, etc?

--
Eric Renfro
Myrddin Computers & Designs - CEO/President