RE: [Exim] DONE! Can somebody bail me out here....re ETRN

Autor: Frank DeChellis
A: Frank DeChellis, exim-users
Assumptes vells: [Exim] Can somebody bail me out here....re ETRN
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] DONE! Can somebody bail me out here....re ETRN
Hi!

After feeling more into what the client has I discover that they have a
constant connection with a stitic IP so I am setting them up as the mail
server and we will be their backup mail server (MX 10 and 20)

Case closed. I should have kept asking questions and switching people until
i found out who knows what's up.

Thanks to Neco, Jon and Stefane for their help.

Frank