Re: [Exim] Need help configuring Exim

Top Pagina
Auteur: Jeff Green
Aan: Jeff Self
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Need help configuring Exim
At 11:08 AM 1/3/03 , Nico Erfurth wrote:
>On 3 Jan 2003, Jeff Self wrote:
>
> > I've installed Exim 3.3 on my Debian GNU/Linux server for my department.
>
>You should upgrade to exim4, it provides more features, and will make it
>easier for you to implement this. I'm sure this is possible with exim3
>too, but only with a handful of hacks.
>
>Some people here are providing .deb packages of exim4, just search google
>for it.

I upgraded to Exim 4.10 by creating and installing a dummy exim package
that satisfies dependencies, and then installed from source. If you need
more details on this, drop me a line.

All the best,

Jeffrey B. Green        Personal Computer Consultant - Las Vegas, Nevada
http://jbgreen.com        Networking Las Vegas Since 1986