[Exim] problem with remote_smtp

Author: Van Howell
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] problem with remote_smtp
I have several users setup to forward e-mail to other mail boxes. It
works going to yahoomail mail boxes and other sendmail servers. But it
will not work going to JUNO or to a university using Microsoft Exchange
mail servers. I get this message.

retry time not reached for any host after a long failure period

Any help would be appreciated.

I setup a test server on a machine I had at home. It works fine. The
only difference between the machine at home and the one at the office is
I have RedHat LINUX 7.3 on the one at the office and RH 7.2 at home.

Thanks
Van Howell