Re: [Exim] [Q] Filtering with procmail before delivering wi…

Autor: Nico Erfurth
A: Steinar Bang
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] [Q] Filtering with procmail before delivering with cyrdeliver?
On Tue, 31 Dec 2002, Steinar Bang wrote:

> Platform: Intel PII, debian testing/unstable (sarge)
>       exim 3.36, procmail 3.22

> Is it possible to run incoming mail through a procmail filter that
> will clean up some headers, and /dev/null some messages(*)?
>
> If I try using the procmail_pipe transport, it will deliver to
> /var/mail/username, once it finishes.

You should give exim filters a try. Or you can try to set procmail as
transport_filter in the cyrdeliver-transport.
Or use procmail directly and pipe the mail from procmail to cyrdeliver.

I never used procmail myself, I don't like the syntax, looks like sendmail
;)

ciao