[Exim] [Q] Filtering with procmail before delivering with c…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Steinar Bang
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] [Q] Filtering with procmail before delivering with cyrdeliver?
Platform: Intel PII, debian testing/unstable (sarge)
      exim 3.36, procmail 3.22

Is it possible to run incoming mail through a procmail filter that
will clean up some headers, and /dev/null some messages(*)?

If I try using the procmail_pipe transport, it will deliver to
/var/mail/username, once it finishes.

Thanx!

- Steinar

(*) I read mailing lists via news.gmane.org.  Some lists won't let you
    post without being subscribed, and some of these won't let you
    subscribe with a nomail option.