[Exim] Postgres +rbl

Autor: Johnson, Michael
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Postgres +rbl
Hi all,
I have been running exim for quite some time and decided to upgrade my flat
files to postgres.
I have come across an issue. It seems if I put my rbl list into a table and
do a select from that table to get the list it does not block any emails
that are on those lists. If I change my config and use a flat file they
begin to start blocking again. I use postgres also for looking up local
domains and have no issue currently.

Thanks in advance for any help.

-MJ

#this is what i use for my local domaisn

domainlist local_domains = @ : \
    @[] : \
        ${lookup pgsql {SELECT domain_name FROM virtual_domains where
domain_name ='${quote_pgsql:$domain}'}}

# this is my dnslists
dnslists = ${lookup pgsql {SELECT rbl_list FROM rbl_lists }}

Running this select does return 7 rows.