Re: [Exim] Exim doesnt relay...

Author: Sascha Carlin
To: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim doesnt relay...
Am Die, 2002-12-31 um 02.26 schrieb Sascha Carlin:
> My aim is that I can send mail from my local machine using my account

> whereever I want :-)
>
> What configuration option must I set/use to achieve this? Please be
> aware that I use a MySql DB to store my users. They dont have shell
> accounts.

Ok, I fixed. It was a configuration problem with my MySql DB :-)

But now I have another problem: my smtp server is an open relay.

I'm sure it is very easy to allow relaying to the wild only if the
sender comes from one of my local domains, but how do I configure exim
for that?

Maybe a silly question. I've read parts of the documentation which
seemed to be relevant, but could not find a solution.

BTW, this is Exim 4.12.

--
Sascha Carlin        Heidelbergerstrasse 15        64283 Darmstadt
http://www.itst.org/aktiv.php                0 61 51 / 30 87 20