Re: [Exim] Bogofilter and Exim

Author: Philip Douglass
To: Karl Schmidt, Konstantin Starodubtsev, bogofilter, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Bogofilter and Exim
I think you've missed the point: bogofilter is going to strip any x-bogosity
header it finds and will replace it with a new one. If a spammer adds an
x-bogosity header that makes it look as if it is not spam, it will be
replaced with a new, correct header. And then you will filter it. That "fake
x-bogosity header" tactic would only work if you filtered your email before
it got passed through bogofilter. And why would you want to do that?